Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My holiday vacation video!

Hi everyone! ╰(◉▽◉)╮☆ Did you enjoy your Christmas holiday so far? I hope you all have been spending a great time with your love ones  ( ´ ▽ ` )
Omg, it'll be 2011 soon! By then it will be a happy new year to all of us! 

Moving on, this post will answer the question from my previous entry. 


Based on the vote, 32% of you thought I went to Edinburgh. 
I can't say this is wrong lol ╰( ̄∀ ̄;)╮ I did went there, but not for vacation. I had to take a flight from Edinburgh airport to fly to my actual holiday destination.

And I can understand why some people answered France if that is based on the food display photo I took ╭(>Д<;)╮ Macaron is a French confection, opps.

Wanna know where the photos were taken? 
☆ *Drumrolls* 
Milan!! There's only one person I know that have guessed it right ╭( ̄∀ ̄)╮Anyone else hit the jackpot?
Anyway, I wish I could eat so much more in Italy.. But time was running out quickly!
 After Milan, we stayed in London for a few days before we went  back to Aberdeen. 

I will blog about my travel on the next post yea. 
Right now, let me show you my winter holiday video! 
50 seconds only.. 
This video contains random video shots on the intesresting things I saw these past week. 

Tell me what you think. 
 d(⌒▽⌒)b