Friday, July 22, 2011

Because nobody asked for it…bad gamer tattoos!

Note: There’s no nudity, but by nature of what tattoos are there will be plenty of skin, so I’m putting the images (after the first one) below the fold. Those at work can decide if their comfortable or not with the amount of skin for themselves. Get past the jump, however, and you’re in for a real treat!

powerglove.jpg

“It’s so bad!” He said it, not me. Wait, actually, the tattoo itself said it. So we have two possible scenarios here, either the guy thought that the Power Glove was so terrible and laughable that it deserved a shoutout on his arm, or else he thought it was so bad (bad meaning good) that it deserved a shoutout on his arm. This, my friends, is just plain bad (you figure out what I mean).
By the way, I know it’s a quote from The Wizard, I’m just having some fun.
Click the link below for more! You know you want to.

129780-5.jpg

I’m here looking for the man that shot my ‘pa! Now we can safely assume that this guy hasn’t had to deal with his wedding night jitters yet, but c’mon, this isn’t going to make that day (should it ever come) any more comfortable.
konamicode.jpg

Hey, it’s the Konami code! This makes sense, though, because in 2096 when we stop using paper, it’s the best way to take the code with you everywhere you go.

zeldatattoo.jpg

A Legend of Zelda tramp stamp…classy! Too bad the artist messed up and it should have looked more like this:

62fbl11.jpg

She got it right, but at the same time she still got it all so wrong. For all you Zelda fanboys thinking this is hot, I don’t need the angry emails.

sephiroth.jpg

It’s like a rule that Sephiroth and/or Cloud Strife have to be used for stupid purposes, and tattoos are no exception. I’m sure the FFVII team is pretty touched when they see their characters transformed from digital representations into absolute pure physical poetry.

atarivb5.jpg

She’s hardcore for two reasons: Atari (old-school baby!) and this isn’t a tattoo. Nope, she cut her skin away to create this. What a champ!

neck.jpg

Game Over, alright…FOR YOUR DATING LIFE! Hahahahahardly a good move, bud.

200610201339-pix1.jpg

Both arms, huh? Nice. Oh, and I think this image might have appeared on BMEZINE.com or something, I’m not sure, but I have the finest research teams in India working on it. They’ll give a full report soon. I’m told they’ve gone through several cups of coffee and maybe even a box of doughnuts by now.

boobtoos.jpg

This one’s fresh, it still has the vitamin E all over it, but it’s already too late to back out now. I’m sure she’s pretending to like it and it’s still a pretty funny joke, but come August she’ll be wearing turtle necks. “Hot? Me? No, it’s freezing out here! These summers in Phoenix can be quite chilly!”

facestars.jpg

Stars on the face, Boo on the arm, and two of the longest “eyebrows” the world has ever seen. She’s a keeper! (Note to girl picture above: Don’t beat me up.)

back.jpg

Too many girls getting Zelda tattoos. Well, any tattoo is pretty bad, but the full back special should probably be spoken out against in schools.

chest.jpg

In a tribute to old-school and arcade gaming, this guy went all out. Really it’s not the tattoo we should be admiring here, it’s the hairy nipples.

mario-tattoo.jpg

“Where should I put the tattoo? Where should I put it? Oh, I know! I’ll put it behind my ear! Oh, but of course I’ll have to gauge my ear so people looking down at me from an angle can get an unobstructed view. I can’t have lobe getting in the way.” Really now, if you’re going to get the tattoo, can’t you just stick it on your arm, back, or leg?

why.jpg

. This is awful, but mostly because it’s not even resembling the shape of a real Pac-Man maze. You know, I have about 20 more images saved, but it might be best to just stop here. This is getting beyond disturbing.