Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MIlan Part 2

1st of all,
 I would love to thank Jeri for the lovely roses he has given to me during v-day. 

I love flowers ^^ and I guess my favoarite would be the Sunflower (huh?). 
Jeri bought me roses because I told him that roses are romantic hohoho. 
Now the entire room smell like roses :) 

Okay moving on.
Let's continue the second part of Milan post!

So if you could remember, we were searching for a place to eat lunch that time. 


See during that time also, I was actually already traumatised by the forceful African dudes. The new place there was again, filled with them, this time, carrying books (they carried friendship bracelets in Duomo). Again a number of them approached us and so I ran away from them into a cafe, where we, ended up having our late lunch.


This was my lunch that day.

 ......But I didnt enjoy it = = 

After food, we walked around
Didn't take any good photos there. 
The weather was dull and freezing. And there were many of those crazy dudes around so I didn't want to take out my camera or I'll be their target point (= =) (arrgghhh I hate it!!!)

From the castle, we walked straight to Sempione Park that led us to the Arch of Peace.

The weather was such a mood killer that time. 
Fortunately, they sold delicious roasted chestnuts. 
And guess what?
That was our dinner :P

We walked straight back to our hostel after that - too tired to go for a proper dinner.
zzZZZ~...
 That's the end of Day 1 in Milan.

To be continue...