Thursday, February 24, 2011

So Exhausted!

Here's the latest photo of me taken in Queen's Mother Library last night. 
Yea~... this semester sucks.

Jeri got his new ipad just a week ago, and I tried drawing on it (using Art Studio app). 
Even my drawings are.....
...well...
....stressed


✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿ 

Setting that aside, 
I am currently addicted to one of Jeri's ipad games. 

Do you know Jubeat
It's a series of arcade music video games and it was somewhat new to me last summer when I went to Hongkong (photo below).
I don't remember seeing one in japan eventhough it was released 2 years ago.
.
So anyway, 
IT IS NOW AVAILABLE ON IPAD! XD 
And I've been playing with it during my whole free time :P I mean come on, they even have Studio Ghibli's song! (Totoro♫ Totoro~)

Have you ever played Jubeat? Love it?

✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿ 

Moving on
The macaron I ordered from Macaronique (12 for 22pounds) arrived last night. ^^

The flavours are Madagascan Vanilla, Heavenly Dark Chocolate (my  fav)Rose & Lychee, Milk Chocolate & Passion Fruit, Simply Pistachio (good very good keluar janggut) and Piquant Lemon.

Aaahhh colourful macarons, you make me happy.

But it does still makes me wonder.. 
Why are macarons that expensive ah? 

✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿   ✿ 

Bahhh
It's been a long time I haven't post what-i-did-in-Uni-today photos. 
Today..
We went to the Oceanlab
 And each group have to create a mini deep sea lander..
full stop.
I do not wish to lose my readers.
Nyeh = = 
Need to go do my report now,
I'll see you guys again next time lah ah.
Bye.