Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Natsu Matsuri 2011

For Natsu Matsuri this year...

I was selling each photo sticker for £1.50 hehehe.
Not much --> £13.50 profit --> but it was good enough, 
atleast I make use of my new pogo printer for something 
^^ All the money from selling the photo stickers will be put into donation.

Natsu matsuri photos 
(1st photo by Peter)
Also brought along my Candy grabber.. and I'm glad I did :) 
Uh oh~ one of the highlights of the day
I finally get to meet Haya
 She was so small the last time I met her in July last year, 
now she has grown so much taller (and prettier)!! XD I was shocked. 
She still have the cute active personality though (pls stay that way!)
 Ahhhh I want to grow taller too 
*making sad jealous face in photo* 
Okay. Im short. 
I should just accept that =,= 
I'm happy to finally get to talk with Asuka and Jun too.  
Thank you for coming to our event!
I love their photo the most ^^
 They're so lively


Okay that's it.
Natsu Matsuri was tiring,
 but as always, 
fun.