Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Handwriting tag


  Hi everyone! 
2 more days till Easter holiday weeee~!! 
Have a report to hand-in this Friday before the session ends though ╭(⫪Д⫪;)╮ 
Im still working on it~ and so I have to make today's post short. 

Got tagged by Bunny  ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I don't usually do tag but I find this one kinda fun
I've been doodling a lot in the library anyway, so why not?
Let me just copy and paste everything 



The Handwriting Tag
Rules: Get a piece of paper and write the answers to the following questions:
1. What's your name/your blogger name?
2. What's your blog's name/URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your Favorite song?
6. Your favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag three to five other people

Opps, spelling error! :P
I didn't have any empty notebook with me (my lecture notes were all typed into my laptop), so I took one of the scientific journals I printed and written these on the backside of the paper ╰( ̄∀ ̄;)╮

So here are the people I'm tagging. 
Anyone else interested are also welcome to join the tag game
Have fun you guys :)
✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼

Owh, let me also do this tag made by Haya ;)

What is your favourite music?:
*refer above*

What is your favourite place on Earth?:
My home country in Brunei  ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
and the rest in Borneo island

What is your favourite food?:
Salmon sushi

What is your favourite holiday? :
Summer holidays in Brunei, Japan and Hong Kong

✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼
Took another photo in the library,
 Minimum makeup today...because I was wearing my giant circle lenses
Okay okay
Im just gonna put the photo together with the one I took last Monday during lecture.
Notice the difference? d(⌒o⌒)b 
Eyeliner is super essential to me, 
and I only dare to go without it when Im wearing my big circle lenses
╰( ≥ ∀ ≤ )╯


And daymn 
I wonder why I have the habit of using webcam (even in uni) nowadays ╭(⫪∀⫪;)╮


✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼


HEY, it doesn't look like a short post after all! 
Owh well
╰(◉ω◉)╯
♥ Lots of love everyone!