Monday, March 21, 2011

My £5 Photobook

✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼  ✼
Bought a 80% discount coupon for albelli photobook from groupon d(⌒o⌒)b  
So instead of the original prices of £25, I only have to pay £5
Huge bargain no?  ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Here's the photo book product I received (21cm x 21cm). 
The cover looks pretty plain and simple but it's made of high-quality linen, so its good :P 
The quality of the photo printed is pretty good too. 
I get to put as much photo as I want into a total of 24 pages :) 

Except for the Japan photos, the others were all taken in 2010.



Pretty awesome yes? ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Super rare event - Chatted with Zai 2 times this week! 
Unbelievable╭(⫪∀⫪;)╮She's usually too busy with her med studies, plus our time difference are, like, freakin' HUGE!
♥ Lots of love