Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gareth Gates in Les Miserables

My dream to watch a live theatre in the West End in London finally came true! (^o^)/
Watched 'We will Rock you' and 'Les Miserable'. 'We will Rock you' was a last minute decision and we bought the tickets 2 hours before the show started, it was really funny ;) but im just gonna talk about the other play in this post (sorry Jeri hehe).
I've been longing to watch Les Miserables since my 1st year in uk!
 Found a good seat online and booked the ticket a months advance.
The play was truly magnificant XD No photos allowed during the play, sorry.
But then,
I just realised something
.
Let me just let you all read my journal
Don't laugh yea XD
Gareth Gates!! OMG!
 I have NO IDEA!
I didn't recognize him, he looks different than how I remember (below).